Welcome to the Jim C. Crowley Retired Officer Lodge #51
The Utah FOP Retired Officer’s lodge is open to retired and separated officers from across the nation who are currently living in Utah.
Retired Legal Plan Summary
- Legal coverage for use of force in furtherance of LEOSA (HR 218).
- $250,000 of attorney fees in civil defense of lawsuit arising from use of force related to LEOSA.
- Same criminal coverage as regular off-duty coverage offered in the active officer legal plan (see the legal tab), up to $20,000. (Excludes acts of corruption).
- POST administrative coverage for as long as you are under the dis-linearly purview of POST (up to 4 years after separation from active service).
- Plan costs $310 per year. If you exit retirement and go back to active duty, then your plan coverage defaults to that of active officers as both plans cost the same.
- Contact the plan administrator for questions or details about the listed benefit.
Board of Directors
- President – Bill Salmon
- Vice President – Stacey Steele
- 2nd Vice – Tony Kassipakis
- Secretary – JC Jensen
- Treasurer – Brent Jex
- Sgt. of Arms – Aaron Daley
- State Trustee – Kent Mackay
Retired Officer Resources
FOP/AETNA Medicare Plans
Utah Retirement Systems