Signing up for the website does NOT equate to joining the FOP.
When requesting access to the Utah State FOP members'-only area, please select what local lodge you belong to.
NEP Connect - Utah State FOP
REGISTER TO BECOME A MEMBER
Utah State FOP has partnered with NEP Connect to bring us our new Member's Dashboard available to all current active members of Utah State FOP.
MEMBER LOGIN & REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
To set up an account with your organizations member’s dashboard follow these steps:
2. You will now see a new screen that will allow you to register with NEP Connect. This is NEP Law Enforcement Services new member’s platform. You will need to register with NEP Connect prior to gaining access to your organization.
3. Fill in your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, your desired password twice, then check the box that says “I accept the terms of service.” Then click Register.
4. You will receive an email from NEP Connect asking you to verify your email address. Click the button that says “Verify Account.”
5. Now you have your account with NEP Connect!
REGISTER FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION
Now that you are registered with NEP Connect you will see the Dashboard, it will be empty like this:
1. In the box that says “Search For Other Organization” type in your lodge’s name or part of your lodge’s name. (For Example: Utah State FOP).
2. Once you type that in, click on the yellow button that says “Find.”
3. Utah State FOP will show up below the search bar, click on the button titled “Request Access.”
4. The last step is to confirm your information and add your phone number, then hit the “Request Access” button. * You may want to click on the box to opt-in to receive text messages so you can stay up to date with any lodge info.
5. Your website admin will then review your request and provide access.